Thursday 3 January 2008

Getting started


This blog is a deposit for travel diaries, experiences, ideas and information about travelling with triplets. I thought a blog like this might come in handy for me to re-read and remind myself about the true horrors everytime me and Dig planned to go off somewhere with Shark, Squirrel and Tiger. It might also serve to remind me why I say 'Never again' everytime we go.

However, because Grit is also full of her own self importance I thought this blog might also come in handy as a way of sharing some of these travel-related subjects with other triplet parents who probably, like Grit, have looked at a shopping cart with two seats in it and wondered what to do next.

This blog is not is a daily blog of family life and experience surviving with triplets hanging onto your ankles. For that you'll have to go to Grit's Day.

And I would change the self description at the side for this blog if I knew how or had the time to find out how without Squirrel interrupting me all the time telling me she has accidentally poured Rice Krispies all over the floor. Again.

No comments: